Full time (37 Hours per week)
Salary £22,000 – £30,000
Thanks to the ongoing success of our nationally renowned and widely used e-learning assessment and resources, we are expanding again and need another person with good experience of Functional Skills to join our Sales and Customer Engagement team.
ForSkills is the market leader for on-line assessment and diagnostic software for English and Maths in the vocational sector. We are a successful and dynamic e-learning business with 15 staff and offices in Mansfield and Durham that provides an innovative range of app and web-based assessments and resources synonymous with technical excellence and specifically designed to meet the needs of learners in the post-16 sector. Our customers are mainly training and apprenticeship providers and FE colleges. We are part of the NCFE group of companies.
This role will focus on the sales and customer engagement of on-line English and Maths assessment and resources to the post-16 sector. You will play a key role in supporting our customers from the pre-sales (demonstration) stage through to post-sales (training) on how to get the best from our Assessments and Learning Resources for English, Maths and ICT. As you will be deeply involved in all parts the sales process, you should relish the opportunity of combining empathetic support to new and existing customers with the competitive expectations of a growing and successful business.
Ideally you will have good experience of English and Maths in the post-16 sector with
- Experience of using ForSkills SkillsBuilder or BKSB products and comfortable with the role of tutors/teachers and assessors in the post-16 sector;
- Welcome the opportunities that being directly involved in the new business sales process can bring and be keen to work against sales targets;
- An understanding as well as knowledge of the curriculum for English and Mathematics;
- An interest in on-line teaching and learning;
- Experience of training professional staff/ and experienced in delivering presentations;
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel within UK to deliver sales presentations and post-sales training;
- Confidence in use of ICT, in particular maintaining new business opportunities and engagement records with CRM systems;
- Commitment to keep up-to-date with new educational initiatives;
- Ability and flexibility to work as part of a team whilst accepting responsibility:
If you think you have the skills to be our Customer Engagement/ Business Development Officer please apply by sending your current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 22nd January 2017