Nottingham City Council Children’s Services – Nottingham One
The Children’s Services department of Nottingham City Council wanted to improve the English and maths achievement levels of its post-14 students.
OBJECTIVES AND CHALLENGES
- Use new technology in classrooms
- Provide visibility of delivery and demonstrate effectiveness of new initiative on performance
- Obtain buy-in from practitioners
ADDED VALUE AND BENEFITS
- Greater understanding of eLearning systems and tools
- Improved student performance
- Cost savings through reducing the reliance on external tests to verify exam readiness
- Clear and concise top level management reports
- A full top-down information and training programme delivered to all project stakeholders.
- Ongoing, centre-specific training to ensure take-up and use of the new systems