Location: Mansfield, Notts
Hours: 37 hours a week
ForSkills is a leading provider of innovative educational ICT solutions for multiple markets with a focus on FE colleges and the apprenticeship market. ForSkills’ head office is in Mansfield and we are part of the NCFE group of companies, an innovative awarding organisation based in Newcastle with turnover of £25m.
• Developing and designing the user-interface for the company’s software.
• Designing webpages for the company’s website.
• Designing other key software features such as colour-coded reports.
• Creating customers’ personalised branding.
• Creating bespoke images as and when required for the company’s software and website.
• Creating educational video tutorials from a given script.
• Level 3 qualification or higher in a relevant field
• Proven experience and a good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
• A good standard of written and spoken English
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Audition
• Attractive team-based bonus scheme
• Pension plus a range of personal enhancement and training opportunities as a benefit of being part of the NCFE group.
If you think you have the skills and aptitude to be our new web and graphic designer, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th January 2018.