22 Portman Square
— ForSkills Limited (@ForSkills) June 23, 2017
The last AoC Apprenticeship conference was a great success and in a bid to support AoC members and other apprenticeship providers through the reforms and adoption of the levy, we have developed a follow-up event. The conference takes place just over a month after the introduction of the levy and will provide attendees with information on the latest updates and developments.
The conference will feature expert insight and college case studies. In addition to the speaker line-up, attendees will have the opportunity to come together to share best practice, swap experiences and discuss new initiatives.
Reasons to attend…
- Examine and discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Institute for Apprenticeships and how these will impact delivery
- Gain an update from Ofsted on changes made to the Common Inspection Framework in April 2017 and what this means for providers and employers delivering apprenticeships
- Learn how to take your employer engagement practices to the next level to reflect the complex and changing environments
- Get an update on apprenticeship funding following the first month of levy implementation
- Discover top tips for effective bid writing
- Take advantage of the vast networking opportunities to share experiences and discuss innovative apprenticeship strategies
Delegates who attended the previous conference said…
The day was hugely informative. The presentations were thought provoking and the best practice examples so useful.
Ian Tomlinson, General Manager, Trio Training
This was a great conference with some very informative sessions especially from Ofsted and Teresa Frith, in addition there was a really useful input from three colleges who had grown their provision significantly.
Joan Scott, Director of Learning, Trafford College