1 x term time only. 27.5 hours per week (5.5 hours per day)
£12,000 pa + bonus
1 x 30 hours per week over 4 days
£15,600 pa + bonus
Thanks to the ongoing success of our nationally renowned and widely used e-learning assessment and resources, we are expanding again and need two people to support our sales team by making sales appointments, closing smaller value orders, following up sales leads and upselling to existing customers.
ForSkills is the market leader for online assessment and diagnostic software for English and maths in the vocational sector. We are a successful and dynamic e-learning business with 15 staff and offices in Mansfield and Durham that provides an innovative range of app and web-based assessments and resources synonymous with technical excellence and specifically designed to meet the needs of learners in the post-16 sector. Our customers are mainly training and apprenticeship providers and FE colleges. We are part of the NCFE group of companies.
These roles are primarily as a proactive outbound telephone based sales advisor.
You will play a key role in supporting the field sales team by generating leads and booking appointments as well as directly demonstrating and selling lower value orders via webinar and telephone. As you will be involved in all parts the sales process, you should relish the opportunity of combining empathetic support to new and existing customers with the competitive expectations of a growing and successful business.
Ideally you will have some experience of English and maths and/or e-portfolios in the post-16 sector with
- Comfortable in an outbound sales role, working to activity targets calling new and existing customers in colleges, schools and training providers;
- Welcome the opportunities that being directly involved in the new business sales process can bring;
- A basic understanding of the curriculum for English and mathematics in post-16;
- An interest in online learning and confidence in use of ICT, in particular maintaining new business opportunities and engagement records with CRM systems;
- Confident in learning how to demonstrate using online webinar technology and chat;
- Commitment to keep up-to-date with new educational initiatives;
- Ability and flexibility to work as part of a team whilst accepting individual responsibility:
There are two positions available.
1 x term time only – 27.5 hours per week (5.5 hours per day starting between 8.45am and 9.45am) for 39 weeks. You’ll get all standard school holidays off and bank holidays if they fall during term time and the salary of £12,000 paid in equal monthly instalments throughout the year plus a sales bonus plan.
1 x 30 hours per week over 4 days – (7.5 hours per day starting between 8.15am and 9.00am). The salary is £15,600 pa plus a sales bonus plan.
If you think you have the skills to be an outbound Sales Advisor please apply by sending your current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for these vacancies is Friday 29th September 2017.